CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Dr Simon Yu

dpk Views: 8,682
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,062,196

Re: Dr Simon Yu

Hi Terri,
Oh no. So, he is just like all the others then. I'm sorry. Dr. Yu from my impression is one that recognizes that people from all walks of life have parasites and that it is possible. From what you are saying about your symptoms I think he would be able to diagnose you with something for sure, no question. I guess using the acupucture meridian assestment biofeedback tests.

There was a member on here that did actually fly from california to go see him. He said he was pretty good. The gray area that I have is not the diagnostic criteria but the treatment. I couldn't really see major differences from me taking his antiparasitic meds and protocols or me going down to mexico and simply doing it myself. I have never been to his office so I don't know. For me, I know of the majority of the parasitic infections that I have. There might be some others in there that i don't know about, that should be treated when I take these antiparasitic meds. But for the most part I already know. The other problem is it's 2500 dollars just for the first round of consultations. It doesn't cover any follow up visits, the meds or any tests either. It sounds like going that route can get really expensive. I think getting a rife machine would go alot farther with treating you and your family. I think because of cost, repair and size as well as range that Ralph Hartwell's units are I think the best there is. The other one would be the bare/rife device. The designer of this device is a chiropractor in new mexico. He does rent his device to some of his patients. If you are close to new mexico then maybe just call him up and schedule an appointment. The other thing is to have him build you one of his devices. For some reason I tend to favor Ralph's machine. The problem that I have is I am stuck building the power pack. I have all the materials to build it but I am stuck on the rotary switch on this device.

http://rife-beam-ray.com/PS1/

But, once I get over that it should be up and running. Maybe if you know of someone that could help you build it then that would help. The first build is the hardest.

Also, the bare/rife machine uses the antlier robin F125. I think it's the 125. But, this is good because you can use it as a high powered pad device or contact device. They work pretty well, but it's an added benefit because Dr. Bare uses that as his frequency generator. With Ralph's setup I am using an F125 as the function generator and just bought the pa2 and the plasma bulb from bill cheb, then the LC31 for 75 dollars. It's a great deal. The f125 costs about 500 dollars. Or you could buy the ssq2f and go that route with Ralphs equipment. It's just with Mr. Hartwell's equipment there is alot of assembly. I'm not really trained in it and you have to solder, wire and hookup alot of stuff to get it going. With the bare/rife machine you don't have to do that. I can't remember the bottom of the line price I think for the bare rife machine is 2500.00.

Or you could just duke it out with the drugs and rotate them out every month until you don't have any symptoms. The last time I tried a new drug it was decaris and man it killed ALOT of parasites. Possibly it was Ascaris I'm not sure but there was alot of debris for 2 days on it. The most I've seen so far. So, the drugs aren't a bad way to go.

I just think if you are going to spend that kind of money I would suggest it going towards something like a bare/rife machine. I have a truerife machine and honestly it does quite a bit. It is limited in that it won't go into the rf frequencies. When it goes into the lower harmonic then it isn't using much power to hit it's target frequency. It's relying on it's harmonics or octaves to hit those frequencies. With that though, I have had very good success with it. In a sense it saved my life, the day I ordered it I had small flukes crawling all over my head and face and about every few minutes I was using salt water eye drops to keep the flukes away from my eyes. All that stopped with the truerife machine. I did a immune stimulation program and the next morning I saw two 6-8" long worms in my stool. It has helped a great deal. It might have even saved my life. I wasn't holding up well under those conditions. The thing about the bare/rife machine is that it will go up to 200,000Hz. Whereas the truerife rely's on hitting octaves from 0-10,000Hz. The closer you can get to the kill frequency the better off you will be. So, let's say the fluke kill frequency is 434000Hz from Hulda Clark . The bare/rife machine is only 1-2 octaves down and won't loose much of it's power. Either way the technology is impressive and yields alot of benefit. There are alot of programs to choose from with truerife that I really haven't tried either. Epstein barr virus to gallstones. There maybe close to 1000 different programs in there. It's just for parasites I didn't do everything that I was hoping it could do. But, it did help quite a bit when I desperately needed it. I gotta admit it's something and I'm really greatful for that. Like I said it kept me from going absolutely crazy and maybe even saved my life. That in itself was priceless for me.
David

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (3)