CureZone   Log On   Join
What's going on with my liver? Hypoglycemia.

JrDavis Views: 5,247
Published: 11 y

What's going on with my liver? Hypoglycemia.

//www.curezone.org/forums/am.asp?i=1653180

Almost passed out again today..

So today I ate apple sauce for breakfast and an apple. Then applesauce for lunch.

I was going to skip dinner and flush tonight but I chose not to because I just can't seem to go without eating. Not sure if it's hyperthyroid or what but I burn so much calories that going without eating causes me headaches, dizziness, etc.

I am starting to take licorice root for my adrenals. My body temp is usually 96-97 and my blood pressure whenever I go to the doctors is 120/90 (Maybe low due to white coat syndrome)

I know I might have circulation issues because my feet are always cold... I sit too much at the PC.

For awhile now I have been focusing on my liver. Giving up meats, occasionally having bacon. I eat a lot of eggs and gluten free breads. No longer taking in gluten.

However tonight when I ate mac and cheese (Trader joes) I started to digest it. I ended up getting really tired to the point where my body was exhausted and I was going to pass out.

This is the third night it has happened. The other night I fell asleep near our fireplace and woke up to the impression of the fireplace mantle in my shin (Nearly to the bone, had to wait like 2-3 hours for the skin to un-dent).

However tonight I fought it, Started to get really bad anxiety (I do not usually have anxiety, so I know it was a body response) and started to get up drink some water and had some watermelon.

I know I had a decent amount of salt today and some water (Not enough).

But I was reading the original post about hypoglycemia being an issue with the liver.

Whenever I drink lemonade I get this tired feeling too. I have bags under my eyes and I get headaches whenever I smoke cannabis.

cannabis being a vasodilator and blood Sugar lowering abilities is why I think I am getting these awful headaches. I notice it too with gluten.

Cigarettes do not do this. I do not smoke them anymore (Only really did once in a blue moon) but tested to see.

Cigarettes being more toxic than cannabis makes me assume it's not a toxic issue.

More a congestion issue. I don't have jaundice or anything.

However, I am underweight. I really feel these are flukes because why else would I be getting hypoglycemic?

I noticed when I did flush all the headaches went away for a week. Then came back with gluten/cannabis.

My veins pop out on my leg and the ER DR said it could be my liver.

My blood Sugar was also 70 at the time...

But what's going on? Do I have reason to believe the hypoglycemia is from my liver? Would it be diabetes? Or would I be gaining weight.

Would it just be flukes eating away at my liver?

I got LemonStrawberry lemonade from Trader Joes and it pretty much makes me go to sleep whenever I drink a cup of it.

Anyone have any advice?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (2)