CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Dad's AF - Help Please

EB2340 Views: 2,705
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,044,515

Re: My Dad's AF - Help Please

There are many many causes of AFIB and don't expect the doctors to figure out your dads cause. Mine was caused by a nerve called the vegus nerve that also is connected to the stomach and colon and goes to the heart. I have not stopped my afib totally but I have stopped the symptoms. No more raid heart in the AM, no more feeling faint and pounding in the ear drums. Juicing, colon cleansing,treating for parasites and candida, changing diet all have helped. I go through my days without drugs, and without symptoms. for all I know the thing is cured or at least under control. I am 67 still working and feel great. If your dad is a disciplined kind of guy and into natural healing this may work for him if he thinks otherwise and wants to rely on doctors then there is no hope. I am a total health nut and have attacked this thing with my entire mental concentration.. Others are different.I am consumed by health all day every day. Every bite that goes into my mouth is either raw foods such as nuts,fruits, veggies or its an easily digested food such as a boiled egg. Really little more than that enters my mouth yet I still have this sagging fat mid section that refuses to go away and once that is gone I will know I have arrived. Target should be to have the same weight one had at age 20. I was 135 lbs. At my worst when the afib was bad I was at 182. I am now 153 so I know I have work to do clearing out all the rest of the debris from my years of drinking, smoking, drugging, and bad foods. I am sure your father has the same trash laying in his body if anything the UK has an even worse diet that we in the USA, and are no strangers to a big tall glass of beer.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)