CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Killing genital herpes

Views: 12,113
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,050,590

Re: Killing genital herpes

No, not gone with the above you mentioned.
Although, my best friend is suffering from the disease last five years.
Initially he took so many allopathic formulas, which no doubt helped him, but the problem was, every time the medications were not consumed, problem of outbreaks occurred.
Finally he came to know about some natural remedies including Homeopathic Nosodes and herbs like Hypericum Mysorense. These are known for boosting immunity and providing anti-viral effects to the body respectively. Also, one of the main factors why he believed much in these are that they address the root cause if the disease rather than trying to treat the ailment on temporary basis. Not my friend, but now I also believe and trust natural medications a lot and try to go only for them every time when possible.
Killing genital herpes although is not possible, but it is only possible to prevent outbreaks caused by it.
In addition to these formulations, some extra efforts like maintaining distance from alcoholic products, processed food, stress, vigorous sex should also be taken care of. Increasing intake of citrus fruits, cruciferous vegetables, supplements with folic acid, etc also helps.
Consulting Doctor from time to time is most necessary.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)