CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Healing by imitating the most common fetal hand position

roll153 Views: 5,206
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,050,502

Re: Healing by imitating the most common fetal hand position

Hi, first why I went to see the doctor was because of blood in my stool and I had diarrhea. Then the doctor checked with ultrasound and said that he can see that there is a thickening of the colon wall and he suggested that there's some imflammation present. Then he referred me to a gastrologist who wanted to perform a colonoscopy. After the colonoscopy he told me that he saw an ulcer and it probably is ulcerative colitis but he had taken a biopsy to make sure. After the results came in it was confirmed that I had ulcerative colitis. The doctor put me on Pentasa(mesalamine) which I had to insert before bed. That got rid of the diarrhea but gave me constipation instead. After 30 days I ran out of Pentasa and I never went back because all the doctor could do anyway, was prescribe more poison.
But i never had any pain with it. I've had it now for over a year and it has been basically bleeding every time I've had a bowel movement.
I will try to find some organic cotton and give it a try as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.382 sec, (1)