CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Liver flukes

natway Views: 2,752
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,045,471

Re: Liver flukes

I'm talking about flukes and that the chances of getting flukes in the States is less than being struck by lightening. I think getting other parasites in the States is a lot less then people in the parasite Section claim, but not as rare as getting flukes in the States.

From what all I've read, most parasite cases in the States were contracted overseas.

I still hold the point that if parasites are big enough to see in the toilet with one's eyes then they are also big enough to be detected in a lab under a powerful micro scope.

Most people here seem to be victims of misidentification after a cleanse made them poop out undigested food and that perfectly explains why they only "see" parasites after a cleanse and why all their tests come back negative. I've suggested they stop thinking they have parasites and begin treating the most likely cause of the health problems that made them start to do cleanses in the first place.

And the reason cleanses make you poop out undigested food is because the herbs or other ingredients in them are mild poisons and the body naturally tries to flush those mild poisons out of the body the fastest it can. I think most people are being taken by these "natural" cleanses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.063 sec, (1)