CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Five months since they pronounced my uterus chock full of fibroids; Could iodine be responsible for this?

flowering Views: 52,969
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,043,879

Re: Five months since they pronounced my uterus chock full of fibroids; Could iodine be responsible for this?

Hi. I have fibroids and I've been taking Iodide tablets (Jodid), started not long time ago. I didn't check my thyroid yet. Sometimes I took over 200 uq I am interested about your case and I hope you'll find an answer and maybe share it with us. Read also about vitamin D3, it is very good for general health, immunity and Breast Cancer and other form of cancer and may help with uterus fibroids in what I have read. Apple Cider Vinegar should be good. For me it worked when taken in warm water - 2 table spoons of raw/bio apple vinegar in half of cup (~ 100 mg of warm water), just to feel it warm, but not hot, I thought to preserve the enzymes in the vinegar. It did help to diminish the blood flow. You can repeat it during the day. Apple cider vinegar is ALSO the only thing that helped me with esophagus reflux / stomach burns (. It paradoxically works and I also found testimonials on the net. As well coconut oil should help a lot (read about), regarding fertility and many conditions - coconut oil (virgin especially - it smells as coco and you can just take it with little spoon or on bread). It is anti microbial, anti viral anti fungi (anti micotic) . It ate it and it did help me with other condition I have…
Take care,
Carmen

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)