CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Energy Awareness Course
Use CureZone kode to get a free session!

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

joegrane Views: 4,842
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,043,673

Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?

Rahim, thanks for your contribution to the discussion.

"Just because chlorella is no longer living, doesn't mean that it doesn't have binding power. If the chlorella is quality and the cell wall is broken, there is plenty of binding potential."

Cutler is not denying that it has some "binding potential". He is just saying that it is doesn't bind significantly better than countless other foods and substances that contain thiols (SH groups). Specifically, in the interview referred to in your post he mentions pork chops and ice cream : )

Mercury likes to bind with thiol/SH groups. The cysteine in chlorella contains ONE SH group as seen here.
http://www.worldofmolecules.com/life/cysteine.htm

The dithiol chelators containing TWO nicely positioned SH groups are able to hold onto Hg++ better than the one SH group in cysteine. Lipoic Acid's structure is seen here.
http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/othernuts/la/lastructure.html

This structure makes it somewhat less likely that the mobilized (kicked up) Hg will end up in a part of the body that is more vulnerable to it.

For Cutler there is also the issue of dose frequency. None of the chelators hold onto Hg perfectly. If we take chelators frequently enough to keep blood levels fairly stable, we increase the odds that the Hg dropped by one molecule of chelator will get picked up by a molecule of chelator in the next dose. We don't want the mobilized Hg to end up in the brain or other very vulnerable organ.

Cutler serves as a consult for doctors who have tricky cases and want another opinion. Supposedly he keeps fairly busy doing that. Since he specializes in heavy metal detox, unlike all but a few medical doctors, I doubt that very many doctors see more cases than he does.

I also like that he has a PhD in chemistry rather than an MD or similar. Medical doctors were not taught in med school to do detox for chronic Hg exposure from amalgam, etc. It is not reasonable to expect that more than a few medical doctors have the level of training to understand the HM related chemistry as well as a guy with a PhD in chemistry who has been specializing in that area for 15 years.

It is also worth mentioning that Cutler recovered from his own mercury poisoning, including tremor so bad that he had trouble dialing the phone. He has that personal experience, especially from his early days while he was trying and learning about different detox methods.

Cutler's "giggles" in the context of a discussion of provoked urine tests. Doctors use them to frighten patients into getting detox treatments. He is critical of their use for two reasons:

The healthy people who were used by the testing company to develop their "normal" ranges were NOT taking chelating/provoking agents before they submitted their sample! The sick people are given a provoking agent to kick up HMs and then their results are compared to the healthy people who did not take a provoking agent!

Furthermore some people have bad reactions to taking the provoking agent. Why take risks when the results are not very meaningful unless you are trying to make a buck at the sick patient's expense?

The fact that Cutler is not a medical doctor means he is not influenced by medical boards, insurance companies, threat of malpractice suits. He and Haley, another PhD chemist, are free to tell people what they think. I also think both men are semi-retired. They probably don't have the financial pressures most medical professional have. I find some value to this perspective.

2.75 yrs ago when I was trying to choose a detox method I wanted the safest effective method. I was not in a rush. My illnesses had already messed up 10+ yrs of my life. While I gave consideration to Haley's OSR and other methods, Cutler's method seemed to be the safest effective method.

It has worked out well for me. Thankfully my bone density is almost back to normal and I'm off all medications. My memory, mood, tolerances for foods and odors are improved. I'm not as introverted and "fit in" better in social situations. //www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1951581

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (2)