CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?

rahim Views: 4,428
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 1,888,735

Re: Does Garlic Inactivate Cilantro?

Garlic does not 'inactivate' cilantro. It is actually optimal to use them together as garlic's selenium and sulfur help with supporting the detoxification pathways. This said, you really need to make sure that: 1) you are at a point in the Hg detox that you can handle this (it can be overwhelming) 2) you have something to bind the Hg with at the gut / Phase III detox.

I listened to the interview / advertisement link with Andy Cutler ...

As far as Cutler's constant criticisms aimed at chlorella and Dietrich Klinghardt goes, I don't find Cutler's criticisms in line with what I have seen for years personally and clinically with 100+ patients.

Just because chlorella is no longer living, doesn't mean that it doesn't have binding power. If the chlorella is quality and the cell wall is broken, there is plenty of binding potential.

While the chlorella bond might be considered weak compared to some chelation agents, chlorella is effective when higher doses (3-4 grams before each meal & sometimes between meals) are used consistently over time. I've seen numerous patients become stable and get well using this approach. I've seen about 4-5 patients have reactions to chlorella (which I suspect is actually a mercury mobilization reaction). Out of those 5, 3 of the patients did well later with chlorella. 2 remained sensitive.

Cutler giggles about not being a licensed practitioner, but I find this pretty telling. While I most definitely respect the role of biochemistry in understanding all of this Hg nightmare, I think Cutler truly lacks a day-in-day-out clinical perspective which is common with theoretical scientists.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.111 sec, (1)