CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida infection all over my body?

Larsy1566 Views: 5,515
Published: 11 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,037,240

Re: Candida infection all over my body?

There are just so many strange things happening to me lately and it's getting very scary. If I do have a candida infection through out my whole body, they will not help me? The other night I was so itchy I was going crazy. My hands itched the worst and when this happens I always see black specks and white ones but they look like nothing under the microscope. I put some lotion on my hands with a couple drops of tea tree oil and the black and white specks came through the latex gloves. How strange is that? I have yellow lesions and spots all over my body which I just noticed. I just thought I had a few but when I looked with my hand held digital microscope I was horrified. I can't figure out how to share the images on here. It says they're in e form. I tried to change the form but I can't figure it out. This is a nightmare. I was already battling a medication addiction and doing well and now this happens. I wish I could just figure this out. Thank you for your help. Sincerely, Larsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)