CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Candida infection all over my body?

braveheart007 Views: 5,220
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,038,514

Re: Candida infection all over my body?

Ok stop it getting down on Dr.s that is not helpful. I have these black things coming out all over my body and face too. Now I thought they were demodex mites as they fit the bill except I can see them and supposidly you can't see demodex mites. So what are they? I have tissues full of them, big ones, look like lice/mite and then baby ones. I used to do the tto stuff but now I just slather myself with coconut oil after morning shower and evening bath and then I pick them off with tweezers. I'm on like day 7 doing this. One came out of my eye into the corner of my eye and it really hurt. I've had a number come out around my eye and the relief was imazing, no more dry itchy eyes and the muscle spasm I'd had for like a month stopped so it is great to get them out. I just want to know what they are. Please everyone slather yourself up and look close and see them come out like little black specs they have come out of my whole family especially around the kids Acne and bumpy skin so what is it???I'm going to call my Dr. and ask if she has a microscope. I not going to quit until I find out. So please tell me if you know. I don't think it is magellans. I still think it is demodex mites but maybe a type you can see? I've gotten white egg sack things out too and some other bits of funky stuff but what I"m mostly worried about is these hundreds and hundreds I've been picking off. HELP!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)