CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida infection all over my body?

Larsy1566 Views: 6,929
Published: 11 y

Candida infection all over my body?

Hi,
I am driving myself nuts about parasites, etc..... I have yellow spots all over my body and tiny black things coming out of my skin that I can not identify. I walk around with a magnifying glass all day collecting evidence. I have never done anything like this before. I know I am not crazy. I found a piece of what looks like dried up larvae on my pants last night. I took a shower last night with lindane 1% lotion. My Dr. told me to put it on from head to toe and wait 5 minutes and wash it off and it will kill everything. Well, first of all he said it was qwell shampoo that he called in but I ended up with this lindane lotion. My daughter helped me apply it and then she had to go back to her apartment for school today. We read the directions after I had it on and it said to apply from neck down and to leave on for 8-12 hours. I couldn't get a hold of my Dr. Everything I read about this medication scared the heck out of me so after sitting in it for about a half hour with a bathing cap on I decided to wash it off. I do not want to sit in an E.R. room forever and then be told it's all in my head. What should I do? Thank you in advance for leaving a comment. Sincerely, Larsy

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)