CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?

CLEW Views: 10,777
Published: 11 years ago

Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?

These images were taken close to 4 yrs. ago when I still had multiple large lesions on my neck and head area. Using terramin clay mixed with borax, I’d smear it on thick hoping to draw out whatever was making life miserable. Daily I did this, then at one point I felt an electric like jolt, like hitting your funny bone-except it was on the back of my neck.

The pattern left in the drying clay resembles a Hartig net or some type of “basket” fungus. I think if I’d shaved my head, this pattern would have continued on up/around my scalp. Maybe even my entire body? At the time I knew it was kinda a weird deal, but had no thought that it could be a fungus. And Hartig Net definitely wasn’t in my vocabulary.

We know all kinds of other parasites are attracted to and feed off of fungus… This could explain multiple infestations, the crawling /growing feeling on the head(or all over), bumps and ridges even. Fungus grows fast making it hard to get rid of. Could it possibly be beneficial? Trapping and harnassing in nematodes and such…

Who knows, but nature is full of whacky stuff. Whether this is natural or unnatural or I’m being crazy as a loon? The world may never know…

Lesions cover the back of my neck:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/MVC_006F.jpg

No apparent pattern:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/MVC_003F.jpg

Until the clay dries:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/MVC_019F.jpg

Connect the dots:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/MVC_018F.jpg

Compare to Hartig Net/cage/basket fungus photos:

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/carbonchiovegetali_Haeckel_Basimycetes.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/images_5_.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/red_cage_fungus.jpg

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/net.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.105 sec, (2)