CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?

CLEW Views: 7,528
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,039,508

Re: Huge Subcutaneous Hartig Net?

The neck pictures are when I used just clay and borax mixed. The recipe using nutmeg will not dry out at all.

Stick to the basic measurements being careful not to use too much oil... but it may start to be too thick as you are using it , then add either small amounts of water or kleen green to keep the right consistency.

Also just letting it just sit on your skin isn't as effective as pushing it kind of back and forth and into the pores until it's spent and won't draw anymore...

Once I watered it down and pour it over my head in the shower, it was quite messy and too often it would probably clog the pipes.

It really does pull stuff out that's close to the surface of the skin. But there are layers of skin and layers of funk that has infested it, so it won't be cleared all at one time. I continue to use it at least once a week.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)