CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: If nobody else can smell it ...

Missy25 Views: 2,215
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,037,541

Re: If nobody else can smell it ...

White Shark, first of all i want to thank you for replying to my post. Yes, you make a lot of sense. I do want to believe them, very badly, but it's very hard when I can smell this odor so damn vividly. I do not bother to ask ppl whom I do not think are honest/straigh-forward, because I'm not interested in anything but the truth. My best friend and co-worker are very honest people, but in my head, i'm thinking that they just want to spare my feelings. I'm also scared that I may have a deeply-embedded psychological problem. The thought that i may be delusional is very scary! What is this odor that I'm imagining? How can i imagine this odor to the point that I can't get it out of my head even if I try hard not to think about it? Also, I wonder how many other ppl on this board is expereincing this kind of phenomenon? Any input welcomed.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.297 sec, (1)