CureZone   Log On   Join
I May Need Psychological Help!

Missy25 Views: 2,578
Published: 11 y

I May Need Psychological Help!

In the past I was ALWAYS on this website trying to figure out this odor problem that I have. I have been suffering with this problem for 15 years. Last night I broke down and told my fiancee'about my issue and he re-assured me that he never smelled an odor. I explained to him that I only experience this odor at work. He thought I was crazy! He then told me that I should ask my co-worker. There is only one girl that works in my cubicle, but I was very hesitant because we don't have the best relationship---sometimes we get into very big fights...we just don't mesh very well. Anyway, i got desperate and asked her and she said that I don't have the faintest odor about me. She also said that if I did have an odor she would've told me because there's no way in hell she would wanna work with someone that smells. I still feel very paranoid because I can smell the odor and it's a very strange Body Odor that fills an entire room! She evern asked me if I would like her to get closer to see if she could smell what I was talking about. I explained to her that "This odor fills an entire room! she would not have to come close in order to smell it". She laughed and said NO SMELL is there. What do u guys think?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)