Re: get treatment for morgellons

Parasites Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

ReallyOUReality Views: 3,258
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,028,169

Re: get treatment for morgellons

Thank you for the information.
I think you are right about it being internal. Part of this seems to be different phases and different critters. For example, this week I not itching very much ....woo hoo. However, I have fatigue and what feels like a blood infection. The gland on the right side of neck is swollen, my ear aches slightly, the vain in my right arm is swollen and hurts. I am noticing spasms under my shoulder blade. Almost one year ago to today, I was attacked between my shoulders by some small thing that was shaped like a "C"
It left a small mark. My husband could see it, but I thought it would be huge compared to the pain. The next day I felt burrowing, then the fluttering spasms, raised vain, extremely painful.
Anyway, I still have those sores between my shoulder blades.
A year ago when this occurred, I made the mistake of showing up with microscope photos of the C shaped vector. Then, yes... I said the word Morgellons. This very intelligent and cool doctor became very unreasonable. This was out of his character . He refused to look at the laptop photos. The next day I received a message from his office to get tests including blood test. So I went. The blood test went missing.
I gave up and went to a friend of a friend and had live blood analysis.
The symptoms, the live blood analysis all pointed to falariasis in the malaria family. But our government sites have stated, we absolutely don't have that in the USA. I have fluttering under my shoulder blade while I am writing this note. My arm is aching and I am so fatigued. When this gets sorted out, it's going to be due to the filthy chemical company's with pheremone attracting agents. The three states with the highest reports of Morgellons, Texas Florida and California.. The largest crop producing states. I think this explains why our gov sites are calling us delusional. It's all about money.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)