CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: get treatment for morgellons

sashasasha Views: 3,431
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,027,689

Re: get treatment for morgellons

I cant promise you this will go away completely but when I went to see them I had lesions and staph infections and the medication helped alot. I'm only on it now for a month and it can help with Morgellons. You can call them and they will send you a kit to test your skin for fibers. But now after researching this terrible condition I think its more internal then external. I think its the biofilm in your stomach that causes the breakouts. Keep researching for more doctors who can help there has to be someone out there who can find us a cure. I know Miracle Mineral Solution has helped for 75% of my condition. I took that when I had fibers coming out. It helped the sores to close but unfortunetly the lesions leave white patches under your skin and thats where the products from the doctor I recommended help. It will open the skin and you have to get a pumice scrub and peel it off. It hurts like hell but it helps with the lesions. I want every lesion gone but its going to take time.

Add To Favorites!
Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Like     Dislike

Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message
DISCLAIMER

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)