CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: My Series of Unfortunate Events Morgellons & Exfoliative Chelitis Can't Smile/Laugh :( Trying to Stay Positive But Life Just Seems Cruel Need Some Advice

Views: 5,071
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,025,977

Re: My Series of Unfortunate Events Morgellons & Exfoliative Chelitis Can't Smile/Laugh :( Trying to Stay Positive But Life Just Seems Cruel Need Some Advice

I have strongyloides, and nothing much has worked for my exfoliative chelitis. It will disappear sometimes for weeks, then come back with a vengeance. I did find some lip balm that works well. It's Burt's Bees replenishing lip balm with pomegranate oil. Costs about $3 a tube, unless you order it from Amazon, where I found it for $2 a tube with postage in a 4 packs for the skin problems, I recommend Noxzema. It was originally designed to treat eczema (no-xema), and I find that when I get sores on my arms, face and scalp from the strongyloides, it dries them up faster than anything else.

I have all the symptoms of Morgellons except the fibers. I carefully shake out my bedsheets before I get into bed at night and awake with what feels like sand all over them.

If you notice that your sores appear after a "sting" feeling, look to see if here are two holes or tiny slits in your skin close together. If so, you may have strongyloides too.

I suggest you try to do ICU'S protocol for Morgellon's and see what happens.
//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1635638#i

Hope it helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.375 sec, (1)