CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Blue eye turned brown?

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
  Views: 16,830
Published: 11 y

This is a reply to # 2,023,591

Re: Blue eye turned brown?

No, I've been waiting since I first learned about the Amalgam story to change them out. I live in a country that provides financial aid to their handicapped citizens in a big way, but it's only been in the past four months that my citizenship has been finalized.

Basically it's been a question of having adequate income. :)

Coincidentally, a corner of a filling in a molar (the first one they ever drilled) just snapped off while I was having some noms. I've been chewing a lot on that side of the mouth because of an upper molar on the other side having been pulled. So please keep up the prayers! I'm getting in contact with the county office here to learn how to apply for dental bill aid.

I was raised with going to church every Sunday, so I learned a lot about the faith growing up, but seriously chose Jesus my first night in the hospital. I'd been through what I already considered an awful lot, so I prayed to him, 'I can't handle this on my own, so I'm in your hands now, I give it over to you!'

Heavenly irony that it was the fillings that started the type 1 diabetes. Folk don't have a clue just how much an overwhelmed liver can effect other parts of the body..! There were eight months between the first fillings, and then the final (the classic end-symptoms) of type 1 diabetes. I lost weight pretty fast, and there was a major fever and abdominal stiffness for one day- just a month after those fillings.

Glad you asked about the bentonite. :) A caring person told me in a PM to just soak the Bentonite pieces in water overnight, and then blend some of the hydrated clay into water for drinking 2-3 times a day. The clay acts as a superb binder for what the liver pushes into the small intestine, so that the toxins don't get reabsorbed into the bloodstream. Apple pectin and vegetable fiber has similar effects, much like spray-dried chlorella, but Bentonite (and similar clays) have the extra effect of being real attractive to intestinal parasites and help flush those out too.

It tastes like slightly dirty skim milk. In fact, I like it. I've been using plain calcium Bentonite from greece (go ahead, look at me funny.. they mine it and sell it as catlitter, and my cats give me funny looks too when I open the bag), but I found out that there's a place in france that sells powdered montomorillite Green Clay for a decent price. I'd like to switch.

Of all things.. 'bout a week after I started using the clay internally, I found an article on a christian news-site about a local who flew to the US specifically to but ten kilos of american calcium bentonite because of similar dental Amalgam troubles. And.. And a separate article about alternative dentists in this country.

What matters from top to bottom is a rich relationship with my creator, redeemer and friend- my father and rightful judge. The state of my health matters to Him inasmuch as He knows what burdens the hearts of His adopted children. I don't believe that any dad would choose to ignore what his kids are going through!

When I pray for guidance and peace, and really get to praising Him though, the message comes in my heart to be patient. He's got more going on than I have even a peek at, so I'm in Good hands! It keeps showing up. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)