CureZone   Log On   Join
does anyone have any pictures - microscopic or? of worms that swim in eyes? Any other details or help very much appreciated!

Birk Views: 11,441
Published: 12 y

does anyone have any pictures - microscopic or? of worms that swim in eyes? Any other details or help very much appreciated!

Just wondering if anyone had gotten any pictures of them under a scope.

Can they be seen by the naked eye if you caught one?

Do they look different when still "wet" or dried out on skin or slide?

I am pretty sure I have them, because my eyesight has gone from pretty decent to pure hell in a year and a half. I can see what looks like stringy molecule-type stuff "swimming" around in my field of vision. It reminds me of slides of "stuff" we used to look at under the scope in biology class but they are definitely moving around. I constantly feel like I have something in my eye - like an eyelash, but I do not, so I am sure its the irritation of these "things" on my eyeballs. I have gone through periods where I have had more "sleep gunk" in my eyes when I wake up than usual, but I just thought it was part of life and shrugged it off so I cannot pinpoint a dietary or environment change, or even a time frame to speak of. All I know is right now my eyes are sick as hell!

One of my brothers who practically lives on this site, says that putting coconut oil in the eyes before I go to sleep will help.....anyone had experience with this helping? Since I have been putting diluted oregano oil on some morgellons areas on my face, the "floaters" (?) seem to be super agitated and my eyes water up immensely. Seems they dont like oregano oil at all! Wish there were some form of dilution I could stand to do with that! My dilution mix of the oil is probably a bit too strong because my face burns like it's about to fall off, and nose turns into a faucet, and eyes start immediate streaming as well. The cool thing is I know something is happening that the "creatures" dont like, and the pain and burning doesnt last all too long.

One more question - is it possible if I saw an eye doctor, he could see them when he is looking into my eyes with his big scope thingy? Would he even tell me if he did see them? I have wet macular degeneration on both sides of my family, so that is all the doctors really ramble about. I almost feel like there is a Conspiracy in the medical community to pretend there really aren't any parasites and that we are all just crazy so we stay sick and keep coming to the doctors, emptying our pocketbooks and in turn keep buying all of the Pharmaceuticals that just plain dont work. It's a system of treating symptoms, never causes, and by god the side effects of drugs multiply our symptoms exponentially!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.357 sec, (2)