CureZone   Log On   Join
Chronic BV, so sick and tired of this!!!

Views: 10,162
Published: 12 y

Chronic BV, so sick and tired of this!!!

I'm at my wits end. I've been suffering from this for 20 years! 20 YEARS!!! I'ts hard for me to believe that it's been that long. Over the past 10 years I've been able to keep it relatively under control using a combination of Hydrogen Peroxide douche, RePhresh Ph balancing gel and probiotics - usually inserted directly in the vagina. This has been sufficient to at least give me a relatively normal sex life. Recently I started dating someone new and I had stopped taking birth control pills a couple years ago. I didn't really want to start them again so I decided to try the Today Sponge. O My god, huge mistake. They gave me the most raging bad BV infection that I didn't even think it was BV. The burning and itching and pain was so intense that it hurt to sit down and was keeping me up at night. I went to the doctor thinking maybe it was an STD and she said it was BV. She gave me the "usual" Metronidazole gel, which I took because I wanted RELIEF just so I could get some sleep. I finished up the Antibiotic gel treatment and then resumed with my probiotics which seemed to work fine - then a month later it was back just as bad. I did the Antibiotic gel again and then followed up with the probiotics and Rephresh daily. Then a month later, back again. Not the usual BV I'm used to dealing with but the intense burning itching painful thing. I'm sure the Antibiotics have worsened it but WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO????? I'm reading online now hoping for something new that's been found in the last 10 years that will CURE this! All I can find is websites pushing books and more books. Really? If the cure is natural and so easy just print it already. Just tell me what it is. Over the last 20 years I have tried nearly everything. I've put yogurt up there, garlic, tea tree, vitamin c... not to mention a plethora of OTC products. I am so unbelievably tired of this. I just want to have a normal sex life! Is that so much to ask? At this point I'd trade in this dysfunctional thing for a penis.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)