CureZone   Log On   Join
Heavy on the calcium bentonite

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Make your own Organic, Tasty, and Effective, Fluorid...

Google Advertisement
  Views: 8,970
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,010,381

Heavy on the calcium bentonite

One of the corners I'm watching is my calcium to magnesium ratio. I'm drinking calcium Bentonite nightly, and it can be a little heavy on the calcium/water absorbtion side. It's a little hard to manage quite so much good and green, and I'm using magnesium citrate on the side to help balance out the bloodsugar-raising effects of niacin, a good anti-fungal. It's pretty much the brain that's been hit like a hammer every year since getting the massive dental work I've had, and stress brings me straight into insomniawith a bit of bad speed.

Honestly, magnesium was a godsend in 2011, and I'm rather bent on having it on my shelf- even if it is not needed so often.

Thank you for the good nudge to focus on diet- My rhythm is to stick to protiens, fruits and lots of greens right now. I'm still working out a pattern of how to work the detoxing and protective supplements- fx, zinc, Iodine in kelp, magnesium. Without those, digestion goes pretty much downhill, and those are some of the most important elements in protien synthesis- aka, normal healing processes in the body. When most of the minerals from food are shunted to glutathione production, it's no small wonder that anemia and insomnia come gnawing at me so easily!

So.. my preparation is in part detox, and in part prevention. I want to go into schooling again this coming year, I need a head on mah shoulders! :o

Ouhf.. I know. Easily stressed, too often in the fast lane in the head.. I'll look at lowering the supplements a bit and re-balancing in favor of whole foods.

Oh, yeah, on the list is boron and milk thistle, you can look those up if you like. I'm aiming for the liver detox route, with Bentonite soaks when I can manage them. :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  curezone.org

0.191 sec, (1)