CureZone   Log On   Join
eczema rash & angular cheilitis: using honey as a face wash

liljack Views: 48,664
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,971,282

eczema rash & angular cheilitis: using honey as a face wash

I realize that your post has been up for 3 months already and while I do hope you found something that worked for you, I wanted to come and make a suggestion for you. I've had eczema my whole life and my face has always been very sensitive so I always had a bit of a rash - especially around my eyes and mouth. I used to just cover it up with makeup. However, about a year ago, I had a scaly crack in the corner of my mouth along with the usual rash and it was terrible. So painful... nothing got rid of it. Not polysporin, not cortizone, steroids, nothing. I had it for about three months and was getting desperate. Then I read about using honey as a face wash and decided to give it a try. After a week of replacing my usual face wash with a teaspoon of honey on a warm face cloth, the crack disappeared along with the rash around my eyes and mouth! It never, ever came back. I still wash with honey at least twice a week and it has changed my life. It's worth a shot! Hope it helps. :)
Lily

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)