CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Rash around lips, angular chelitis- beeswax allergy? Please help, I am desperate!

Views: 54,669
Published: 12 y

Rash around lips, angular chelitis- beeswax allergy? Please help, I am desperate!

//www.curezone.org/upload/_O_P_Forums/Peeling_Lips/lips4.jpg

Here is a picture of my lips this morning. To start things off I will give you a little background info. I am a 20 year old female. I have been dealing with eczema, angular chelitis, chronic diarrhea, etc for about 8 years. (You can go to my first post on here if you want even more background information.) I live a pretty healthy lifestyle. I recently cut out dairy and gluten in my diet and my eczema and loose stools have improved. My lips have still been bad though. They have a raw, tight feeling almost all the time. The corners are red and cracked. The upper and lower lip are red, sometimes flaky, and extremely painful. Some days it hurts to smile, talk, eat, brush my teeth, and sometimes I don't even want to leave the house because I do not want to see anyone I know. It seems to get worse when I get hot or sweaty. I feel like I have tried everything. Hypoallergenic soaps with no fragrances, moisturizers, no moisturizers, natural makeup/products, every chapstick/lip product, nystatin ointment, mentholatum, Neosporin, and the list goes on. Sometimes my lips will clear for a few days, but they always go back to being irritated, red and painful. This morning I was doing research online and found that some people suffer from a beeswax (or propolis) allergy and have similar lip symptoms to mine. Beeswax (propolis) is found in almost every lip product, and I was wondering if maybe this is my problem. Please help if you know anything about this. I am so desperate for answers to my problems. Thanks!

Rachel

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)