CureZone   Log On   Join
HYPERadrenal, HYPERthyroid & Mercury toxicity?

purplepixie Views: 4,455
Published: 12 y

HYPERadrenal, HYPERthyroid & Mercury toxicity?

Hi all,

Like so many here, i've been through years of symptoms and imbalances, especially these past 2 years my health spiralling out of control.

I'm interested to hear from those who have had mercury toxicity and also experienced HYPER states with their thyroid and adrenals.

Going by the understanding of the HPA axis - and how mercury gravitates to the brain, particularly the pituitary and hypothalamus, aswell as other organs...tissues.
I believe i'm experiencing an imbalance with that HPA axis as i feel engaged in 'flight fight' sympathetic mode constantly.

I recently tested extremely hyper for adrenal function.(less than 0.20 sodium chloride in urine)

Also , with provoking agents of silica and chlorella tested positive for mercury in urine. 4-5ppm.

The hypothalamus intrigues me most because i understand, through researching mercury toxicity tests - that mercury gravitates to the hypothalamus in the brain and i'm wondering if - like in some cases of toxicity mercury can 'shut down' a gland (adrenals or thyroid) - i'm wondering if it also 'exictes' the areas it affects - akin to causing the body to over-compensate for the mercury burden?

So the hypothalamus could possibly send out too many signals - exciting the pituitary - then the thyroid - then the adrenals?

Anyone here with more knowledge on this?

My symptoms are extreme now. Since mercury installation at 13 - i spent my 14th year suddenly thinking of nothing but suicide. (i was doing well at school, lots of friends, offered music scholarships - very well-rounded kid until braces and subsequent Amalgam fillings)

Now im 34 (female) and have been through Bowel irregularities, skin conditions, neurological problems, skeletal problems...always nagging health issues. No GP visit was ever helpful.

I have always 'ground my teeth' during sleep. My original fillings are disappearing fast.

When 25 i had another small Amalgam put in while on holiday. I never knew about mercury back then.
4 years ago i accidentally dropped a thermometer and had to clear it up and dispose of myself urgently to avoid my animals being exposed.

Since 14 and predominantly this past year i experience constant sweating, chest pains, cold hands feet, low body temp while feeling 'flushed and very hot', extreme anxiety and palpitations - even when 'relaxed' at home. Nausea, headaches, aching body. Frequent urination again makes me think of pituitary imbalance. Candida is rife - but that's expected with mercury.

I swing between being super energetic and completely exhausted. Appetite has fallen off the charts - i could literally just drink lemon juice. I eat because i know i have to.
I've never been able to put on weight, have become 'skinny'. I could eat all day and never gain weight.

Emotional feelings are all over the place, yet i've always had a super-optimistic disposition. I've returned to feeling suicidal. It's not the kind of feeling of 'life is so crap i want to die' in a depressed kind of way- i really want to live - i know this in my mind and heart. I have so much i've always wanted to do in life. The suicidal feelings correlate to the days when i am exhausted, brain fog, nauseated, chest pains, clammy and sweaty - and it's a clear feeling of needing to 'not physically be'. No sadness about it - it's like a factual feeling. It's not the true me at all - it's the toxic me that's suicidal.

I find it interesting that out of all the professions in the world , dentists rank the highest for suicide rates.

I'm determined to get well - now i have confirmation from tests of mercury toxicity and endocrine imbalances i now have a route of healing to follow.

My doctor was not prepared to run diagnostics. They're the 5 minute consultation kind that prefer to treat health with a mis-diagnosed prescription here. I have had to do this all myself on private tests.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has also experienced HYPER endocrine states coupled with mercury toxicity. Or if anyone has any suggestions as to how to control my symptoms until i have the mercury removed fully.

I've found a wonderful holistic biological mercury-free dentist 2 hours away from me, who follow the Cutler protocol and do bio-testing for replacement Amalgam materials - are there any other chelating methods that are thorough?

I've been consuming cilantro and chlorella as part of my diet for about 3 yrs (before knowing about their chelating effects) and think i've possibly stirred up the mercury in the process leading to this onslaught of symptoms.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (3)