CureZone   Log On   Join
F165 nerve damage help please

litte cloud Views: 4,106
Published: 12 y

F165 nerve damage help please

Hello, im new to the forum and this is my first post. Im posting because i need advice. I recently purchased an f165 and was going to treat myself. I used the downloaded frequencies from electroherbalism.com the FRQ files. I didn't know i wasn't supposed to use the f165 for long periods of time at first. After using it for about 55mins (as the file was timed for) i had terrible skin sensations like burning and cold. i woke up in the middle of the night feeling terrible. my skin was crawly and discomforting. i managed to make it to the next day and the skin sensations ceased. but now, 3 days after im still experiencing headaches, my head feeling cloudy, random sharp pains around my body, pain radiating from my organs (particularly around my stomach), sometimes i feel out of breath, and pain along my mid spine up my neck. i completely understand that it is my fault for this, but would anyone know of anything that could help? should i go see a chiropractor? or maybe i could use the f165 to treat it? if i go see someone, im not sure what i am suppose to tell them. if anyone could get back to me about anything, i would appreciate it so much.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.047 sec, (1)