CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

Blistering Fate Views: 6,633
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,003,094

Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

Dude I also do think the vaccines are specially targetted to a specific genome/human type. I have to read more about that dolphin genetics. I really feel like I have been targetted. Not coincidental my heavy interest in finding out the truth. Almost everyone around me seem like accepting the pathetic dogmas that they were fed with, without questioning anything.

Yeah aliens are involved, wheter they created or just altered us when they found us, for their plans. YHVW, or Yahwe was an archon, or an extraterrestrial, and not the best one looking at his behaviour. Basically it feels like they are harvesting us, our loosh, the archons. This planet its kind of a farm maybe. Im not sure and those are simple theories, and not my theories anyway. Its all about energy parasitosis and predation. The reptilian are around as well, probably as servants of the watchers (archons)in the dark chain. The Illuminati, of course.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)