CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

objoyfl Views: 6,809
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 2,003,019

Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

Thank you, Angel of Eventide! I've known for years the catalyst for my having candidiasis was from a measles immunization and a tetanus shot in the hospital after the birth of my son in 1988. Within 3-4 years I was having candida symptoms but I didn't at that time know what was going on. It took months of research to find out, only to learn that there was no sure-fire established medical cure for it. This was in 1993, so it sounds like they were putting squalene in the shots at that time. Even though I had aching kidneys from candida, I still did not know what was wrong (no infection) and had yet to start researching, when in 1993 I had a flu shot. All hell broke loose (long story). But my health has been a treacherous road ever since. Sometimes good, sometimes horrible (especially since I am diabetic as well, and insulin dependent). My immune system has never been the same since those three immunizations. I used to be so healthy, used to go running and beat my husband biking and running, etc. But NO MORE!

Thank you for this information! Since having done the research years ago, when there was almost NOTHING written about candida overgrowth, adrenal fatigue, etc., I've concluded that it was those three shots that messed me up. I only knew that immunizations can mess with your immune system and that I have to do all I can to build it up. I DIDN'T know that squalene was the culprit, and now it doesn't sound like that effect is something that can be reversed. Or can it??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)