CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

AngelofEventide Views: 6,763
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,003,088

Re: Have you had a tetanus shot, flu shot, H1N1 shot? Read on...

My theory on the Squalene is that it does not leave the body via means like chelation. I don't think it's a metal, as it's found in different animals. Then they tweak it in the lab make it into a Frankenmonster kind of thing. It may have to be leached out somehow though. All I know is, the new ND I'm seeing has me on these German homeopathic cleansing things for my lymphs, kidneys and liver and I've been herxing big time. I also started having big time leg cramps and pain, which were the first symptoms I had when I got sick. I'm clearing spmething out. My ND has been out of town. As soon as I can reach her and talk to her about this, I'll let you all know what she said. As I mentioned earlier, my husband is a veteran, who was bombarded with these poisons. He has had major dental problems since, low testosterone, eczema, bloating and gas, weight issues, anxiety attacks that hit out of nowhere, etc. It does make you wonder. I know a lot of military families we knew also, ended up having kids with a lot of ADHD and autism kind of issues. Our across the street neighbors back at the old base we were living on - 4 of their 6 kids had behavioral issues and were on medication.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)