CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Mom to toddlers, want to buy Silverlungs

sounddoctrine Views: 5,578
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,998,114

Re: Mom to toddlers, want to buy Silverlungs

After much research, I have decided to buy the Silver Lungs generator because I want to get into local production, and it seems that this machine runs the "cleanest" due to the 7 gauge silver rods.

I also own a Silvergen SG6 and it is a wonderful unit but making anything close past 10ppm will cause a lot of oxidizing on the positive silver wire which causes particles to fall off into the solution. It is best for around 10 ppm of mostly Ionic Silver.

I also want to try both "true" Colloidal Silver and Ionic to cover both sides of silver supplementation in my daily regimen.

Just a heads up though, it will take about 3 weeks before shipment because they are backed up at the moment. I spoke to an employee today, and he said mine is in the process of being built.

The owner Mario seems to be very knowledgeable about CS production. Of course there will always be people who disagree on the ionic/colloidal issue but as far as the unit itself goes, I haven't seen one that comes close to quality. I'm basing my opinion from what i've seen on videos and pics.

I'll have to do an in depth review once I get it.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.109 sec, (1)