CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Natural Therapies Warnings/Understanding

Views: 7,493
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,997,168

Re: Natural Therapies Warnings/Understanding

Where in the post that you refer to do I violate TOS?

I've had and cured medically verified cancer - long before there was a "cure zone."  I haven't even begun to discuss my own alternate cures that I've experienced in my own life.

Great story about your uncle.  I also had an uncle who was a heavy smoker and was diagnosed with lung cancer 50 years ago at age 62.  He went with the then major lung therapy which was total lung removal.  He did quit smoking (not all do) and he lived another 20 years when he died at age 82.

It is what you believe that gets you through cancer more than anything else.

Three times major cancer survivor - cancer free from each one and will be 81 in a week.  Why don't you like it when real cancer survivors who have used alternative treatment in the process of their own personal cure to post on the cancer alternatives support forum?

If you don't like my life/cancer experiences and the kind of cancer support that I have provided to others - then kick me off of your board.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.211 sec, (1)