CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Old wives' tale

patientadvocate Views: 6,699
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,996,898

Re: Old wives' tale

Very good points and discussions.

I think what you have pointed out is very relevant issues surrounding natural therapies and oxygen therapies.

Because of those very issues is why we got into this business in the first place. Trying to put perspective on why these therapies work here and not there.

With ozone we found that 90 percent of users were not augmenting and were not dosing effectively, many bounced from one therapy to the next without layering or combining therapy. Many were going for once a week IV ozone. A 300 pound man was getting the same dose as 144 lb female. Their diets were not low glycemic. So, if someone dumps money into natural therapies and doesnt get their diet right, dosing right, supportive therapies right...they will be spinning their wheels. I think you would agree...that is why we are very loud about combining therapies and titrating dosings up and up and up.

The Data is pretty clear now on ozone as there have been USA...AMA ..sponsored studies that show side affect of radiation, chemo, are decreased and efficacy increased.

So, the comment that nothing in natural medicine is as toxic as cancer is very real and accurate statement...let's say therapies don't work...cancer kills the patient...well that's not the therapy killing the patient that is the cancer killing the patient.

Saying that natural therapies are dangerous is misleading if there are not specific warnings posted as with DMSO for example....DMSO potentiated therapies have proven efficacy even in chemo...but it does no good to give a ton of Sugar with your dmso.

Over the years some of our clients have chimed in here...Chase Miller, Karen Lawson, Londi, (kindne SSKI lls)
but we have asked them just to tell their story and not promote our advocacy and research services because then that would dilute their message as marketing ploy.

With respect to natural therapies...where are all the "cured" patients...I have been asking that question for five years...Budwig, Gerson, Clark....you see...many of our patients have experienced regressions but those are not remissions...some have undergone allopathic care and got sick, got worse, denied IV nutrition due to expense, etc.

I tried to post some before/after pictures of clients but can't seem to upload those pictures.

The final thought in this discussion is stage and post chemo, radiation, surgery patients...if a client is late stage, high tumor load, compromised by surgery and chemo...we have had less success in creating regressions.

That's where we started using DMSO potentiated therapies to increase absorbtion of things like cesium silver, dca, etc.

But to compare a stage 3 non chemo patient with a stage IV post chemo client is not a fair comparison and I think you would agree.

But all of those issues you raised are exactly why we founded our advocacy organization...patients were confused, overwhelmed, and received so much conflicting information that they were shooting in the dark.

Hope this response adds some light to that darkness.

Bret Peirce

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.227 sec, (2)