CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: 100% cured....yipppeeeee-Green Juice Fast

Views: 8,361
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,992,281

Re: 100% cured....yipppeeeee-Green Juice Fast

Surely it can't be that hard to figure out that Cleanpants was being ironic, and it really isn't too surprising that people with chronic, life-plaguing Body Odor would need to vent occassionally. I just want to make a suggestion. I was browsing through this forum, as I was led to it by a comment on another forum. Here is a proposal, for those of you who remain unable to get rid of Body Odor . There's something you could try that would be a bit difficult, but if you are able to do so, I have little doubt that curing yourself of chronic Body Odor would be the result. My suggestion: try doing a green juice fast, for at least a week. Here is a good source of inspiration: the film "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead", a great documentary about the green juice fast of Joe Cross, an Australian. It's very well done, and explain how he got rid of an autoimmune condition. Since none of you are able to resolve the body odor problem, and since it seems to be a very miserable condition, I offer this suggestion, because I'm certain it would work. What is wrong with your bodies, I think, is that they are overly acidic, and full of fermenting waste. It can be hard to address such a situation, while still eating. Fruit juices aren't the solution, as they lead to unstabile blood sugar, and do not alkalize the body like green juices do. Lemon or lime juice or ginger can be added to improve the taste. If anyone wants to try this, there are good recipes for green juices both on Curezone and other websites. I really think this may be the only surefire solution for stubborn conditions of body odor. I wish you all the best, and sympathize about arrogant doctors, who probably have no sense of what normal smells are, being completely unused to real health. I would be very eager to see if this would cure a stubborn body odor problem.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (1)