CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Still cold after high dosing iodine

torn2tears Views: 4,294
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,990,499

Re: Still cold after high dosing iodine

Hi Paraboy,

Grizz posted about body temperature a whlie back.

My Doctor would not give my wife or daughter Armour thyroid until they went to a compounding Pharmacist.

The Pharmacist had my wife and daughter take their body temperatures first thing in the morning for 10 full minutes with the tv cut off and all phones.

My wife's temperature was 96.2 each day for three days in a row. My daughters was 97.4.

So now my wife takes 60 mg's of Armour and my daughter takes 30 mg's.

My wife's temperature is 98.4 and so is my daughters to start with in the morning before they get out of bed.

They both have warm hands and feet now.

The 35 Mg's of Iodine and the 200 MICROgrams of SeMC caused both of their HIGH TSH readings (HYPOthroid)to go down to near 1.37 before the Armour was started. They crush the Armour tablet before swallowing as it had a slow release mixture added awhile back.

Some people need a little more than just Iodine and selenomethionine sometimes. Even taking over 100 MILLIgrams of Iodine a day made no difference with my daughter's body temperature and being cold.

Hope this helps.

t2t

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.281 sec, (1)