CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many have juice fasted? Healed my main issue

Views: 5,734
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,504

Re: How many have juice fasted? Healed my main issue

all i'm saying is that there is no new disease called toxic hunger.

i don't understand why you have to get so offended about it. there is no need to scare people into thinking that there is yet another new disease out there called toxic hunger.

whatever you changed worked for you, whether it was an allergy to meat, or fat or something in your old diet that changed.

a lot of people change their diet and improve their health, what is the big deal? plus you admitted that you never even had hypoglycemia.

the other attacks you made make no sense. you are anonymous. dr. wolf really was incompetent in his treatment of the person i know. sounds like you just got offended that toxic hunger doesn't exist and then tried to somehow lash out in an illogical way.

people are either hungry or not and what they choose to eat is a choice, not some new disease called toxic hunger.

no one was saying that you didn't improve or that other diseases don't exist. i have no idea where you came up with that.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)