CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How many have juice fasted? Healed my main issue

natway Views: 5,603
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,988,482

Re: How many have juice fasted? Healed my main issue

I never asked for your real name or number. I'm saying it's shady you have to hide behind multiple anonymous username numbers instead of a consistent username like most of the rest of us.

I ate "healthy." I only ate whole non-processed foods, no processed sugars, and only quality olive oils being the only thing processed. Eating differently healed my main complaint and what conditions don't improve by eating the correct diet? According to your logic, that would mean most diseases don't exist.

Yeah, it was an allergy to eating too much meats and fat. Now after my juice fast, I eat mostly vegetables, potatoes, rice, fruit, no oils and only a little fish and I have no more of those symptoms, all consistent with what Dr. Joel Fuhrman, M.D. calls "Toxic Hunger." He also calls it being "protein toxic" if you like that phrase better.

And another bit of irony that you think Toxic Hunger doesn't exist and is a problem, here's your very first post that this forum under your first anonymous username number:

"whoever it was here that recommended wolf as a parasitologist is not credible and neither is wolf.

wolf doesn't think that liver flukes are real or a problem."

//www.curezone.org/forums/fm.asp?i=1972646#i

I think the only one here who has an allergy is you being allergic to the truth. You're in luck though, this forum is not only for people with physical and emotional problems, but mental problems as well.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)