CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance

wrless1 Views: 5,341
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,982,377

Re: Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance

Hi, yes I agree with the AC chelation protocol. There is a Yahoo group for it - read the files. I would encourage you to buy the Pulser and start immediately however. I had probably most of the issues you listed and I'm doing a reverse order. First I cleaned up my diet. I"m doing the Specific Carbohydrate Diet, but a Paleo diet might work too. I think the SDC offers more food options, and I like the yogurt. Check out the diet also on bulletproofexec.com

I felt better after 2 years of that, but not healthy yet. I started with the Pulser about a month ago. I feel like there is a chance to get a good quality of life back now. I feel so much better! I'm really only doing the Pulser. Know that the parasite die off is brutal, but so worth it. They are coming out of my skin. Incredibly disgusting and huge temporary rashes across my face chest and hands but its so great to know they are on their way out!

I'm not doing the silver or the ozonated water. Don't have the money for the ozonater. I bought some Colloidal Silver at WF and have taken a couple of teaspoons total but am using it to spray my rashes. Not sure I want to add in heavy metals at this time (I have 3 root canals).

After ridding the beasties then I plan to start the AC protocol. My brain is becoming much clearer and I will be able to better process what is needed. you need to do specific supplements, be sure to dose every 3 hours, etc. and I just wasn't able to perform anything that involved before, but I'm getting there.

I encourage you to follow your instincts regarding your healing. I had been looking at the Rife machine for years, and thinking I needed a frequency device, but it never resonated with me. I stumbled across the Pulser a few months ago online and my body almost leaped at it. Glad I listened. For me I know its bugs then mercury.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.090 sec, (1)