CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance

RenewedHealth Views: 4,768
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,985,315

Re: Protocol Gotcha's/Guidance

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Do you mind if I ask you how long you pulse each day?

My diet is about as clean as you can get, so I've got that down pat. It's very restricted and very clean.

You mention taking supplements? I have not found supplementation as a part of the Bob Beck Protocol mentioned anywhere. I thought you weren't supposed to take supplements or medications during the protocol.

I have medications that I absolutely can not stop taking... so this is where I am trying to discern whether or not to do the protocol. Some say to take the med directly after pulsing. Others say don't take meds at all if doing the protocol. I don't understand, how long does it take for the cells to close (not take in 30x the efficacy of a med) after pulsing?

It is very encouraging to hear that you are improving so significantly! Again, thank you for sharing.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.094 sec, (1)