CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Ouch...

Blistering Fate Views: 13,955
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,973,843

Re: Ouch...

Yeah I realised later it was a simple yet probably sharp question. Sorry if I caused you temporary trouble!

Yes, you are right about dairy and wheat. But what about raw milk?

I am also very sure of diet being important, but secondary. Let me explain. If I eat gluten or grains or cheese or soja sauce etc I will get more depression, or prostatitis pains (this one its the worst by FAR, for example I will get it if I eat in a chinese) or itchy eczema in the sides of the nose or any other thing. But, this is simply caused by, lets say leaky gut (or maybe the low glucosteroids that impair a normal Sugar metabolism). And leaky gut its the consecuence of lets say, parasites or candida or heavy metals. Thats why I say diet its secondary, although its crucial during the treatment. Once you are really CURED you wont need to have such a sad restricted diet. Anyway, I wont be eating much gluten when I cure I assure you, and never coca cola or some shit like that.

That thyroiditis thing sounds serious. Why do you think you have an autoimmune thyroid? My tests shows I have it (high thyroid antibodies) and I only have panic attacks when I take diazepam, cannabis or p5p,mb9 and mb12 (things that mess up neurochemistry)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.172 sec, (1)