CureZone   Log On   Join
I agree, toxins spoil the quality of life, no matter what...

fledgling Views: 3,310
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,968,655

I agree, toxins spoil the quality of life, no matter what...

...Even if the earth is in perfect harmony...a mouthful of mercury Amalgams is no fun whatsoever.

I get hugely upset with so-called 'scientists' who stop short of solutions that are entirely doable by anyone/everyone, everywhere.

Why should our lives be spoiled by advertisers/promotors who try to boost the dollars out of our pockets...no matter who goes hungry in the process?

No, I take that back...I no longer get angry with 'scientists'...people who are wrong fail, and when they do, common sense shines.

Enhace what remains of the natural world in the same way it has flourished for thousands of years.

Every single plant since the year One, has scattered its seeds randomly. Who says we have to plow, and that we must own the land in squares and run machines and spray chemicals on it, and sell exclusively to one market chain which decides what it is worth according to their own marketing campaign?

Fiddlesticks!

Marketing by confusion!

Give me a couple of pocketfuls of seeds, some beavers and an axe, and stand back.

You see, it's about living well, in comfort and with satisfaction. It isn't how much one has...it is how content we are. That comes from the inside.

Don't you agree?

F.

I'l read your link tomorrow, donqixote.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)