CureZone   Log On   Join
CIPRO detox!.....PLEASE HELP ME im in alot of PAIN

richard9281 Views: 9,807
Published: 12 y

CIPRO detox!.....PLEASE HELP ME im in alot of PAIN

Ok So to quickly begin the story.
I live a super healthy life. I eat mainly organic. I have done parasite cleanses, Liver Flushes (13 to be exact) Infrared saunas, colonics, Colon Cleanses , and anything else you can list on here to improve my health condition. That and of a lot of prayer and faith has brought me out of a lot of sickness.

HOWEVER I JUST RAN INTO A HUGE OBSTACLE!
I do not know how to fix this one!

Basically I acquired an acute bacterial prostate infection that was very painful along with a UTI. I went to the urologist and he gave me CIPRO 500 mg 2x a day. I was so desperate and in pain that i took the antibiotic. The infection did get a lot better. I did not feel any side effects because i took a lot of probiotics during the Antibiotic course. However on the 8th day i developed tendonitis inflammation in both wrist and in both ankles to the point where i couldn't walk. I began to research it on the internet and there are thousands of people who have suffered from the effects of CIPRO and the medications in that family. THIS HAS FRIGHTENED ME SO BAD!!!.....ALot of people don't have effects til months after and they say that they are permanent. The only thing i have found that helps is MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE OIl rubbed on my arms and legs. I am also seeing a new Dr. about doing OZONE treatment and UVB treatment to help detox...... DOES ANYONE OUT THERE IN CUREZONE KNOW HOW TO DETOX CIPROFLOXACIN out of the body. PLEASE HELP ME. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO DOES Far Infrared Sauna S pull out flouroquinoline out of the body??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.078 sec, (1)