CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

MH 108 Views: 15,260
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,960,053

Re: Parasites & Pics: CFS/Dying Pt3 (help)

i must wonder "why" such a post was made to a person with such a problem....which only goes to show what is "attacking" this poor fellow as false info must be flowing his way like an ocean...

salt is a taboo subject on this forum
not that salt is bad, because we humans are salty creatures.

what is bad is humans suggesting to other humans to consume salt as a cure for anything.

there may be salt deficent humans on this planet, but odds are, there is not anyone truely salt deficent and only extremely out of balance and think they need salt.

those that consume salt most likely have almost zero potassium, which means they have no kidney function left and looking at cancers galore...

feed your salt to your soil and then eat the tree fruits of that soil, that is the most i will ever suggest people consume "salts"...

you can put your salts in your bath water if you like, but to put it in your mouth is asking for kidney failure in your future...

people become salt aholics becuase they put salt on their bad foods, because with out salts and falvorings they could never tolerate such foods...

to consume salt as a healthy choice is extremely wrong.

taste your sweat, your body expels salt in so many differant ways, because it almost always has way toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much and almost no potassium when too much salt is present.

just an opinion of course and no pro salt promotors permitted on this forum, because i try to keep the bad stuff to a minimum. so no pee drinkers, no silver drinkers, no vitamins, etc.

blessings,
mh

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (1)