CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.

crissie Views: 62,033
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,916,714

Re: Magnetic mattress pad side effects and risks.

Hi, I have been sleeping on a Magnetico sleep pad for about 14 months. Also did this because of the recommendation in Kevin Trudeau 's book. This was the actual brand he said he uses. Anyway, I had a number of energy healer type folks (consulting with them about EMF's) tell me these pad are dangerous. So, just 4 days ago I took this off my bed and have been sleeping without it. I am not sleeping well. 5-6 hrs / night. I should said, I was not a great sleeper over the past several years, and had difficulty in determining if the sleep pad was helping me to begin with. Sometime I just go through phases (even with the pad) where I don't sleep well.

So, I am not sure if this poor sleep over the past few nights is the result of my not having a pad. This brand, Magnetico, is a negative unipolar pad.

Have you received any more conclusive information on this? It sounds to me like your constipation might have been related to diet changes.

I wish that someone who publish a formal, reliable opinion on this so I know what to do.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.141 sec, (1)