CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is not a "roundworm"!!!!!!!

sd2345 Views: 111,676
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,952,613

Re: this is not a "roundworm"!!!!!!!

Hello,

Roundworm can cause many synptoms, including neuological ones. The only advice I can give is cleanse, and keep cleansing. You will find a whole lot of information on this forum if you read through older post. It helps to see what others have done, and you should know going in that there is no quick fix, and no one cure. For some reason, what works for one person, may not work for everyone, so that is why you see so many different protocols.

Regarding the things you are seeing on the toilet seat....not sure what those are. Honestly I have never heard or read of anyone finding that on the seat, but in the bowl, yes.

FYI, this is a very old thread, I just happened to see it. So in the future, if you are looking for more responses, you might want to post a new message so it will get more responses.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.336 sec, (1)