CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: this is not a "roundworm"!!!!!!!

sd2345 Views: 114,866
Published: 13 y

This is a reply to # 1,782,783

Re: this is not a "roundworm"!!!!!!!

I have been wondering if they are some sort of animal roundworm, or just that they flatten and shrivel up when dead as it could be 24 hours or more until they are expelled and once dead, they are going to start the digestion process.

Garlic was my main thing, about 1/2 or 3/4 a bulb (not clove) a day. I tried the Wormwood , Black-Walnut and cloves, but that didn't seem to do anything. The problem with garlic is that the amount I was taking made me smell horrible. I took it for 2.5 months straight before and was just about cured, it was amazing. I had to stop due to a family illness and could not go to the hospital 24-7 smelling like that. I also ate alot of frest pinneaple and took digestive enzymes.

If you are able, eat less food and as much garlic as you can tolerate for a week or so, and see what happens. It seems to need to build up in your system for it to work, which is why I can take it now, I've had so many obligations outside of home.

I will definately keep you guys informed what happens after my doctor visit.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.453 sec, (1)