CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: schizophrenia bipolar

Matrix101 Views: 2,869
Published: 12 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,908,749

Re: schizophrenia bipolar

ashishewq,

While no one can give you advice whether to take medication or not, sometimes it is needed until you can calm down enough to give you the space to work on a healing plan for yourself.

One thing that helped me the MOST when I went through the toughest time of my life, was this Barbara Brennan School of Healing.

The Barbara Brennan School of Healing is a formal reiki healing-session that goes beyond traditional reiki for the fact that it often lasts for 1.5 hours which is forty-five minutes longer than other forms of reiki. There are three things that make this therapy stand out from all the others.

The FIRST thing that makes this healing modality unique is you have information to healing your core psychological issues. SECOND, you have a method that you can work at to strengthen your hara line for aligning you with your life purpose. THIRD, you are taught a specific meditation to heal and improve the function of the core star, soul seat, and lower tan tien.

These meditations will help GROUND you to come into the body rather than being dissociated or disconnected from life. Due to any form of traumatic incident, we often “leave” the body out of fear or pain.

This therapy and its grounding meditations are beneficial to help stabilize and reverse the problems of mental issues such as Schizophrenia, Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder etc.

For more information and other links:
http://neozen888.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/barbara-brennan-school-of-healing/

Good luck!
Neo

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.086 sec, (1)