CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer

Tony Isaacs Views: 7,811
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,942,035

Re: Modern Medicine versus Nature in Treating Cancer

How long did you take the Anvirzel, how much did you take and how did you take it (via injection or orally?)?  Prostate cancer can be tough to completely conquer - but as with many cancers and diffiicult conditions (such as Hep-C), consistency and making sure you take full therapeutic doses can be a key.  We have found with oleander extract that the results with some cancers can be very dose dependent.  Whereas the minimum therapeutic dose with oleander capsules is three per day, the maximum can be as much as 8-10 per day (or the equivalent amount of liquid extract).

As regards your hep-c, the recommendations in this article almost always work - if followed consistently:

Beating Hepatitis Naturally - A Complete Protocol

Baking soda and topical application of oleander extract (which you can make yourself and consense down), perhaps with added colloidal silver and a bit of DMSO might help.  So might topical iodine.  You can also swish oleander extract (it tastes pretty nasty), colloidal silver and baking soda in distilled water in your mouth.  Oil of oregano might help with the blisters too (you might want to dilute it a bit).  Another idea for your lip is ozone.  Have you tried swiishing with diluted H2O2?

As far as the prostate cancer, If it were me I would still use ample amounts of oleander extract and would probably opt for a combination of oral oleander along with rectal administration of oleander and colloidal silver via rectal syringe.  Note that in addition to potentiating chemo and radiation (both of which make me shudder), oleander also greatly offsets and in many instances eliminates the side effects of chemo and radiation.

Plus, I would look at other powerful cancer fighters such as RM!0 Immune Defense, Jon Barron's Blood Support Tonic, N-Acetyl Cysteine, and plenty of highly bioavailable curcumin, such as Life Extension's Super-BioCurcumin.  I would also try to follow the cleansing, dietary, and lifestyle advice in our suggested anti-cancer protocol as completely as possible. Very high on my list of dietary advice would be consumption of plenty of cruciferous vegetables.

I will also note that the combination of oleander, Budwig's flaxseed and cottage cheese (small curd, or better still use her original quark) and Essiac Tea has been a good one for several people.

All the best and thanks for your compliments,

Tony

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.156 sec, (2)