CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aluminum detox,aluminum chelation!

indigoaura Views: 13,232
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,666

Re: Aluminum detox,aluminum chelation!

Couldn't be more serious.

It started this whole incredible spiritual awakening, and I see things differently (visually and spiritually). It jump-started something and I swear my IQ is either higher or my brain is just working better. After that is when I got my Amalgams out.

I did the protocol for a sluggish thyroid, and then went a little overboard. I started Lugols solution at 25mg/day, then took it up to the tune of 200 milligrams a day for a few months. All manner of craziness started to happen. I'm now on a maintenance dose of 50mg trying to decide if I want to try and push up to 300mg. That's pretty high but not unheard of.

The light bending around and through things is cool and also the sudden ability to meditate, but I can also see not so fun stuff. People are starting to creep me out with dark circles around their eyes and sometimes their whole color will be purplish or grey overtone. A few weeks ago someone in a gas station gave me the creeps and when I turned around his whole eye sockets looked black. :-/ I'm not sure if I'm really seeing these things or if it's just an energy interpretation or what.

I am starting to hear things at night too, though I'm not sure what it is and I can't tell where the sound is coming from. Again, I'm off the mega dose but the ball is still rolling.

Yes I think I may have activated my pineal or knocked it loose or something.

Thanks for not calling me crazy. :-)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.188 sec, (1)