CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Aluminum detox,aluminum chelation!

indigoaura Views: 12,945
Published: 12 y

This is a reply to # 1,938,785

Re: Aluminum detox,aluminum chelation!

I don't want to scare anyone with my reports of seeing weird things. I was an indigo child and put into therapy since no one knew what the heck was going on with me. After being convinced that my ability to see and know was "of Satan", I went on to self medicate with alcohol for many years so I could sleep without dreaming. I still have a fear of dreaming and sleep the minimum amount possible to avoid it. They are never pleasant. Can you believe the sh** they did to kids back then, and still do with ADHD meds and vaccinations (I was slapped with the ADHD label in the 80's)? Anyway I recently found out that wine has something like 200 times the flouride that our tap water has, so I was (subconsciously?) poisoning my pineal gland infinitely more than what tap water and toothpaste could ever do.

I think this is maybe why I needed a high dose of Iodine to get results, I had toxified my pineal beyond what I think my body could repair on its own.

Without me doing much of anything, I've been able to let go of all the anger, frustration, and disappointment in myself that I used to feel. The mental instability is gone. I meditate now as a natural desire to do so and am discovering the law of attraction and how to tune my frequency with positive things in the universe. And I just wanted more energy from a sluggish thyroid! Ah, the universe.
:-)

This is a whole other topic but talk about craziness - the Law of Attraction works. It's a universal law. I'm sure I've discredited myself as insane or a complete liar at this point but what the hell. Sooner or later SOMEONE is going to have to start talking about this stuff.

Anyway, to answer your question I took only Lugols solution iodine/iodide. It is 5% Iodine and 10% potassium iodide, which is 6.25mg Iodine by volume per vertical drop. I have to get it from Australia since that strength is not legal in the US. I started with 12.5mg I believe (mixed in water of course), then worked up to about 50mg over the course of a week since I had no severe detox reactions. Things started changing at the 50mg dose, but I really wanted to test the limits.

My body took right to it like I was dying of thirst. I guess I was. Then I dosed 12 drops 3 times a day for a total of 225mg a day for 2 months and it didn't kill me. :-) At that point I backed off because I started chelation and I didn't have the "thirst" for it anymore. I have Iodoral tablets for a back up. The Japanese consume 12 - 50mg of iodine a day as seaweed, so I consider this a natural maintenance dose after detox. **Selenium is also needed, especially with high doses of iodine, so you need to take 200-400 micrograms of this daily**

I really hope this info helps.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2024  www.curezone.org

0.125 sec, (2)